Last Rites consists of the Wright brothers (Paul and Nod) and can best be described as dark, melancholic rock with electronic textures. They were the driving force behind Fields of the Nephilim (1984-1991) when the original line-up of FotN split. After FotN the Wright brothers and the other remaining members (minus Carl McCoy) together with vocalist Andy Delaney started up Rubicon and released several EP's and two albums before calling it quits. In the late 90'ies the Wright brothers started up Last Rites to continue to evolve musically and stylistically.
City of Ships is an active three piece progressive hard rock band from Richmond, VA. Discography: 'Live Free or Don't' CDep (FFR003)
released June 2007 on Forcefield Records
2. Hold Tight
3. Evidence-based Medicine
4. Too Late to Pray
5. Time Flies 180 Gram Split LP with Souvenir's Young America (PMM020)
released March 2008 on The Perpetual Motion Machine
1. Prevailing Winds
2. Trade Winds
Since relocating to Melbourne almost 2 years ago, Engine Three Seven have well and truly cemented themselves as one of Melbourne's foremost rock acts.
Drawing from their Byron Bay roots, and combining unique prog-rock, their live show has seen E37’s fan base explode both in Melbourne and interstate. They are a regular fixture on the Melbourne live circuit, playing alongside such acts as Mammal, Jericco and Twelve Foot Ninja.
A band from another time, Ozric Tentacles served as the bridge from '70s cosmic rock to the organic dance and festival culture which came back into fashion during the '90s. Formed in 1983 with a debt to jazz fusion as well as space rock, the band originally included guitarist Ed Wynne, drummer Nick Van Gelder, keyboard player Joie Hinton, bassist Roly Wynne and second guitarist Gavin Griffiths (though Griffiths left in 1984).
There are several artists using this name: 1. Impulse (Импулс) was a heavy metal band from Bulgaria.
2. Impulse is a thrash/heavy metal band from Ankara, Turkey. They have one demo album named "Trident of Life".
3. Impulse is also a soca-artist from Trinidad and Tobago.
4. Impulse is a straightedge hardcore band from Richmond, VA.
5. Impulse is a Pink Floyd tribute band from the Tilburg area, The Netherlands.
6. Impulse is an indie japanese heavy metal band from the mid 80's.
RPWL is a German progressive rock band. Its name was taken from the first letters of the original 4 members: Chris Postl, Phil Paul Rissettio, Yogi Lang, and Karlheinz Wallner. With their debut CD "God Has Failed" in September 2000, RPWL was greeted on all sides with great enthusiasm. Praise and excellent reviews in all the important magazines. A hugely successful tour through half of Europe and appearances at many of the major festivals.
Into The Woods may refer to
1. female-fronted rock/metal band
2. a Melbourne folk band
3. an international collaboration of snowsport instructor musicians It may also be an incorrect artist tag for a musical by Stephen Sondheim. 1. Formed in 2006 by Mike Watchorn and Alex 'Gooders' Goodwin from the ashes of previous projects. Over the course of the first year ITW gathered members for the remaining positions in the band and got down to writing, rehearsing and promotion ahead of its release.
Formed in the suburbs of Paris in 2006. King of Conspiracy exploded oyut of the brain of the guitarist, Micheal after more than 3 years of planning, preparation and finding the right people. There sound is dominated by whizz kid drummer, Frank who adds a tremendous energy to the honest rock'n'roll songs that this band spits out. Ronan is the bassist - stead as a rock. The first demo was produced by Label a chier. Their first album was produced by Joshua Hudes (Louis Lingg and the Bombs).
EF is a five-piece band from Gothenburg, Sweden. It all started in May 2003, and soon they stood in a small basement and created quite heavy music. It didn't take long for them to find that melodies, emotions and explosions were more interesting. During the first 3 years they recorded and released 4 CD-R demos and began playing in various locations around Sweden. In the summer of 2005 they were contacted by US label Raise The Red Flag. They decided to co-op, and a full length album was released during 2006.