All of the members of Intensive Square are from Pembrokeshire (Middle Earth), and have all shared stages in various capacities over the years, but the band as it is now formed in 2007 off the back of a shared desire to create, hear, and perform some truly devastating music. Tired of the dull conventions of contemporary metal, we decided to leave the weaklings of the genre identifying with mock pessimism and false mythology in the mirrors of their parents’ bathrooms, whilst we forged tales about abstract universes of impossible science and apocalyptic horror.
instrumental math metal
There are two bands that go under the name of Deadweight: 1. Deadweight (UK) A brutal technical death metal 5 piece from Birmingham, England. Were signed to indie label 'Feto Record'. Their debut album 'Origins of Darkness' is in shops now. Expect shredding, pummelling, pulverising, miss shaped noises in your ears. www.myspace.com/deadweightuk. The band split in early 2009. 2. Deadweight (US) is an alternative rock trio from San Francisco, California. Playing the violin and cello through a variety of guitar effects, their studio recorded material is surprisingly hard rock.
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) A Chilean progressive metal group.
2) An environmental ambient/experimental project by Charles Uzzell-Edwards, released three self-titled albums for Fax +49-69/450464 between 1995-1998.
3) A melodic English psychedelic band (previously named The Cortinas) with one album released in 1970.
4) A German band with four albums released from 1977-81.
5) A Norwegian band with two albums released in the early 80's.
6) A Britpop band from Shotts, Lanarkshire, Scotland formed in 1995. They had three hit singles before splitting up in 1997
Drewsif Stalin is a 19 year-old metal enthusiast from Baltimore, MD with a passion for music, and stepping outside the norm. His music ranges from Technical Death Metal to Post-Rock. "Drewsif Stalin is the embodiment of no fucks given good times." -Jimmy Rowe http://drewsifstalin.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/scalethesummitband Scale the Summit is an American progressive metal band based out of Houston, Texas. It formed in 2004 and signed to Prosthetic Records. The band draws influences from other progressive acts such as Cynic and Dream Theater. However, unlike most other progressive metal bands, they have no vocalist and play solely instrumental music. In 2004, Guitarists Chris Letchford and Travis Levrier moved to Los Angeles to attend the Musicians Institute where they met drummer Pat Skeffington.
There are 24 people/groups known as Orion: 1) Orion - Michal Opletal, Czech hip-hop artist and producer (also known as Papa Ori, Vorel or Mitch Bjukenen), member of PSH.
2) An electronic music project by Danish producer & Dj Jean Borelli.
3) A Moldavian singer and producer.
4) Jimmy Ellis aka Orion was an American solo artist.
5) An Estonian pop/rock band.
6) Alias for Ørjan Nilsen aka DJ Governor.
7) A Finnish DJ/Producer
8) A rapper from Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt.
1) Intervals is a technical metal project of Toronto-based guitarist, Aaron Marshal. Their first release, The Space Between, was made available on their BandCamp page on December 20, 2011.
2) Intervals were an alternative band from Glasgow, Scotland. Their debut EP "Wipe Your Tapes With Lightning" was released in 2008 and featured 5 instrumental tracks in varied styles of post-rock, whilst working from folk, ambient noise, rock and drone.